If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.
Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary Photoshop Trainer position in our office in Canary Wharf on a part time basis. No previous experience is required. Lunch and travel expenses will be covered.
Job specs and Qualification:
- Expertise in producing digital outputs for web, email and social platforms
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs
- Experience in using Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent Communication skills
- Prepare the implementation of curriculum designed youth for careers in the field of digital media and technology
Ideal candidates for this role will fit the following specifications:
- Recent and relevant experience using this software
- Experience in the delivery of these courses is preffered
- Current DBS disclosure preffered
- Available to start a new role in the coming weeks
- Ability to enthuse, inspire and build confidence
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good command of English
|Registered Charity Number||1|