Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We provide ASP training courses for Primary and Secondary schools within and outside of Tower Hamlets. The core purpose of this is to provide school leaders a simpler, faster and easier way to understand and analyse school data. We offer highly rewarding ASP training experiences and software that supports schools to sustain, maintain and drive school improvements.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our IT Trainer position in our office in Canary Wharf on a Part Time basis. Travelling and lunch expenses are paid
- Create/update the presentation to deliver IT Courses
- Create the training materials to deliver IT Courses
- Deliver engaging IT Courses
- Provide advice and support to the adult learners
- You may also be asked to work on funded applications.
Ideal candidates for this role will fit the following specifications:
- Recent and relevant experience on WordPress and/or Joomla
- Experience in the delivery of training desired
- Current DBS disclosure preferred
- Available to start a new role in the coming weeks
- Ability to enthuse, inspire and build confidence
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good command of English
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.
|Registered Charity Number||1|