Lifetime Learning strives for the fulfillment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
Lifetime Learning specialises in training and providing software to local authorities. We analyse pupils’ performance and progress. We offer highly rewarding ASP training experiences and software that supports schools to sustain, maintain, and drive school improvements.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary IT Support office to conduct Software testing on a Part time or Full time. No previous experience is required.Role Responsibilities:
- Our Software support (Full training will be provided).
- Software testing
- Optional – Google research.
- Optional – Website update (it’s very easy to update our website. We use WordPress, Joomla etc Content Management Systems similar editing facilities as Microsoft Word has).
- Optional – Database update (Microsoft Excel)
- Optional – Email Marketing
- Any other ad-hoc jobs
You will receive all the coaching and training needed to succeed in this role.
- Strong understand of PC components
- Technical PC skills
- Excellent PC skills
- Previous experience with PC components is desirable
- Good command of English
- Friendly and approachable
- Good customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Good communication skills
- Adhoc Administration
- Drive to succeed
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.