Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We provide ASP training courses for Primary and Secondary schools within and outside of Tower Hamlets. The core purpose of this is to provide school leaders a simpler, faster and easier way to understand and analyse school data. We offer highly rewarding ASP training experiences and software that supports schools to sustain, maintain and drive school improvements.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary Admin Officer position in our office in Canary Wharf on a Part time or Full time. No previous experience is required. Travel and lunch expenses are covered.
- Dealing with enquiries and bookings.
- Delivering information of the services we provide over the phone and face-to-face.
- Preparing training materials (activity booklets, presentations).
- Travel arrangements for our training courses.
- Dealing with invoices.
- Serving our clients.
- Promoting our software
- Adhoc Administration
The successfully candidate for this voluntary role will have the following attributes;
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good PC skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Friendly and approachable
- Target driven
- Drive to succeed
- Attention to detail
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.
|Registered Charity Number||1|