Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Volunteer Google Researcher position in our office in Canary Wharf on a Part time or Full time. No previous experience is required.
Travel and Lunch expenses are covered.
Job Role Responsibilties:
- To analyse your own countries education system.
- Google research
- To provide help to organise this event in London.
- Provide filing and record keeping support for the department
- Adhoc Administration
The successfully candidate for this voluntary role will have the following attributes;
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good PC skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Friendly and approachable
- Target driven
- Drive to succeed
- Attention to Detail
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.
|Registered Charity Number||1|