Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary Software Technical Support position in our office in Canary Wharf on a part time basis. No previous experience is required. Lunch and travel expenses will be covered.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks in the office.
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help resolve issues with our in-house statistical software.
- Working closely with our developers to resolve issues with our in-house statistical software.
- Using our in-house statistical software to generate reports for clients If they are unable.
- Adhoc Administration
Ideal candidates for this role will fit the following specifications:
- Target driven
- A passion for solving IT problems
- Hands on approach to work
- Be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Great communication skills
- Good PC skills (working knowledge of both hardware and software systems)
- Friendly and approachable
- Logical thinker
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.
|Registered Charity Number||1|