Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary MS Officer Trainer position in our office in Canary Wharf on a part time basis. No previous experience is required. Lunch and travel expenses will be covered.
- Deliver MS Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook training.
- Develop/ update training materials for Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Deliver engaging employability courses
- Provide advice and support to the adult learners
- You may also be asked to work on funded applications
Ideal candidates for this role will fit the following specifications:
- Recent and relevant experience using this software
- Experience in the delivery of these courses is preferred
- Current DBS disclosure preferred
- Available to start a new role in the coming weeks
- Ability to enthuse, inspire and build confidence
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good command of English
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.
|Registered Charity Number||1|