What is the ‘Personal Brand’ you would like to build for yourself?
How will you keep yourself motivated to achieve the same?
What is a winning attitude made of?
This highly interactive Confidence and Motivation workshop will help you to identify the essential components to develop your confidence and motivation. This workshop is also reflective and will guide you to discover, the deeper connections between self-esteem and self-confidence, what is motivation made of and the components of a winning attitude.
Who is the workshop for?
- For people who want to develop a more positive outlook of their confidence and self-esteem.
- For people who want to improve their motivation to set clear, challenging yet achievable personal goals.
Aims of the workshop:
- Boost confidence, self-esteem and motivation.
- Learn self-improvement techniques and skills to enable and support personal growth and well-being.
- Provide learners with the ability to self-reflect and better understand themselves and others.
- Understand why you lack confidence and motivation.
- Understand the definition of confidence and what that means for individuals.
- Recognising what influences your personal image.
- “Reprogramming” techniques for changing the way you see yourself and the world around you.
- Improving your own self esteem using specific positive thought and expectation techniques.
- Identifying productive and unproductive behaviours and their effect on ourselves and others.
- Improve your confidence when dealing with people.
- Learn how to inspire and motivate yourself
At the end of this course, you would be able to
- Describe the importance of Self Esteem and its impact on your life
- Discuss connections between Self Esteem and Self Confidence
- State what motivation is made of and how to sustain motivation to achieve your goals
- Describe what a winning attitude is made of
What will you gain:
- Recognise the importance of Self Esteem, Self Confidence, Motivation and Attitude
- How does it impact you?
- Ways to enhance your confidence and motivation to achieve your goals
- Establish your own Self-Development plan
- Setting and achieving goals – the SMART way
- Power of ‘Thought’
- Ways to challenge fear of failure
Weekday Course Date:
- 24th August
- 7th September
- 28th September
Course Time: 6pm – 8.30pm
Fee: £5 deposit – click here to pay your deposit
Please note: due to a large number of cancellations, all course bookings will require a £5 deposit, this is a new strategy we are using to ensure delegates attend courses they have booked onto.
Your booking will not be verified without payment of the deposit, meaning, without submitting a deposit you cannot attend the course.
The deposit will be returned once attendance has occurred. Alternatively, you can opt to donate your deposit to the trainer to show appreciation for their efforts as all of our trainers’ work on a voluntary basis.
If you do not attend you will not be entitled to receive the return of this deposit.
You must cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours before the date and time the course is set to commence in order for the deposit returned.
Weekends Course Date:
- 19th August
- 16th September
Course Time: 2pm – 4.30pm
Fee: £10 – NON REFUNDABLE
Location: 225 Marsh Wall, Angel House, London E14 9FW
T: 0207 001 7730
For directions click here