Job Ref: LTGDBL11
Registered Charity Number: 1149619
Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary Graphic Designer position in our London office, Canary Wharf, on a part time or full time. No previous experience is required. Travel and Lunch expenses are covered.
- Producing business cards, brochure and other artwork.
- Preparing training materials (activity booklets, presentations)
- Designing an interactive magazine
- Preparing other artwork
- Adhoc Administration
- Good knowledge of Photoshop
- Good command of English
- Good PC skills
- Target driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Be able to remain calm in stressful situations
Interested candidates, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com or fax it to: 0844 504 5813
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.
225 Marsh Wall
London, E14 9FW
For directions click here
T: 0207 001 7730
F: 0844 504 58 13