Job Ref: LTLIT03
Registered Charity Number: 1149619
Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary E-commerce Website Trainer position in our office in Canary Wharf on a Part time.
Voluntary IT Trainer: Magento or similar e-commerce website tools trainer
The ideal candidate should have a good background and experience in e-commerce website admininstration systems.
- Create the presentation to deliver a course in Magento or a similar e-commerce website design tool
- Create the training materials to deliver a course in Magento or a similar e-commerce website design tool
- Deliver training on Magento or other similar e-commerce website design tools
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Good communication skills
- Good PC skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be able to remain calm in stressful situations
Interested candidates, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: 0844 504 5813
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.
225 Marsh Wall
London, E14 9FW
For directions click here
T: 0207 001 7730
F: 0844 504 58 13