Job Ref: LTLAD08
Registered Charity Number: 1149619
Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary SEO Officer position in our London officer, Canary Wharf, on a part time basis. No previous experience is required. Lunch and travel expenses will be covered.
- Analysing sites and data-sources such as WMT & analytics to identify any issues and address opportunities for improvements
- Creating and prioritisation the technical SEO plan
- Owning and developing the relationship between the firm and clients; acting as the primary contact
- Constantly monitoring industry developments to ensure continuous development of the SEO offering
- You will work on technical audits, health checks, on page optimisation, tracking and produce technical SEO documentation for other areas of the business
Ideal candidates for this role will fit the following specifications:
- Search Engine Optimisation: You need to know SEO knowledge. We do not teach how to do SEO. If you know, you can apply it to our website to get experience.
- Website update (it’s very easy to update our website. We use WordPress, Joomla).
- Database update (Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent Communication skills
- Recent and relevant experience using this software
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent PC skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good command of English
Interested candidates, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com or fax it to: 0844 504 5813
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.