Job Ref: LTLTR01
Registered Charity Number: 1149619
Here at Lifetime Learning we strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We provide ASP training courses for Primary and Secondary schools within and outside of Tower Hamlets. The core purpose of this is to provide school leaders a simpler, faster and easier way to understand and analyse school data. We offer highly rewarding ASP training experiences and software that supports schools to sustain, maintain and drive school improvements.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary Accountancy position in our office in Canary Wharf on a Part time or Full time basis. No previous experience is required. Travel and lunch expenses.
The responsibilities of this role include;
- VAT Returns
- Year End
- BACS Payments
- Querying invoices via email and telephone
- Chasing outstanding invoices from customers
- Assist with account reconciliations and journal entries
- Organising expenses
- Assist department with compiling data related to accounts
- Provide filing and record keeping for the department
The successful candidate for this voluntary role will have the following attributes;
- Strong attention to details
- Strong knowledge of accounting and finance
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good command of English
- Trustworthiness and integrity
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Motivation and initiative
- Good PC skills
- Drive to succeed
Interested candidates, please send your CV and Cover Letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position or when a similar position becomes available.