Photoshop for Beginners
This Photoshop class will give you an insight into some of the creative concepts and fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop. Either you’re completely brand new to Photoshop, or you’ve played around with it but want to get more comfortable with Photoshop. Either way, this course will be great for you. With hands-on practice, you can confidently start editing your images and implement Photoshop into your workflow right away.
- Getting started with Photoshop
- Navigating and customizing the workspace
- Using the Photoshop layers panel
- Using selection tools
- Using tools like doge and burn to edit just part of your images
- Retouching photos such as whitening teeth, removing blemishes, and more
- Creating and adjusting shapes in Photoshop
- Designing graphics with different blend modes
- Adding and editing layer styles like bevels and drop shadows
- Adding artistic filters like blurs
- Adding and editing text to your graphics
- Saving your projects for anything – printing, online, and more
Course Date: TBC
Course Time: TBC
Fee: FREE – £5 refundable deposit. Payment must be received to confirm booking. Please use the donate section below to make payment.
Open to the General Public.
Location: 225 Marsh Wall, Angel House, London E14 9FW
T: 0207 001 7730
For directions click here