Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary Charity Representative position in our office in Canary Wharf on a Part time or Full time basis. No previous experience is required. Travel and lunch expenses are covered.
- Researching and targeting charitable trusts whose criteria match the charity’s aims and activities
- Managing and updating databases to record donor contact and preference information
- Motivating and facilitating supporters to maximise funds and donations
- Inspiring new supporters to raise funds and donations, while maintaining and developing relationships with existing supporters
- Developing and organising new and imaginative fundraising events and activities to promote our charity
- Raising awareness of the charity locally and nationally using multiple platforms such as social media.
- Developing and coordinating web-based fundraising, online auctions and merchandise sales
- Recruiting, organising and managing volunteers to carry out various functions within the charity
You will receive all the coaching and training needed to succeed in this role. This role is also involved with admin work.
The successfully candidate for this voluntary role will have the following attributes;
- A strong knowledge of accounting and finance
- Good command of English
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Friendly and approachable
- Target driven
- Good PC skills
- Drive to succeed
- Experience in any customer-oriented role is desired but not essential
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.
|Registered Charity Number||1149619|