Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary Marketing Officer position in our office in Canary Wharf on a Part time or Full time. No previous experience is required. Travel and lunch expenses are covered.
- Management of social media advertisement Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- Research market trends and advertise on appropriate marketing activity
- Assist in the creation of marketing collateral and print production.
- Participate in idea creation and implementation of various marketing projects
- Manage weekly customer email marketing data and prepare materials to promote events
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Help in the management and sourcing of partnership along with the management of the company’s social media strategy & delivery
- Adhoc Administration
- Ability to be creative
- A tech savvy individual with knowledge of WordPress and design software (Desired, not essential)
- A knowledge on marketing theories and practices
- Good understanding and interest of online media channels
- Excellent attention to details
- Basic understanding of B2B social media
- Organised and self-motivated
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Great communication skills
- Good PC skills
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.
|Registered Charity Number||1149619|