Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary Employability position in our London office, Canary Wharf, on a Part time basis. No previous experience is required. We cover your travel and lunch expenses.
We are seeking an Employability Tutor to deliver training courses to small groups of adult learners. You will be based at our centre in Canary Wharf, London and will play a key role in the centre’s service delivery by working with groups of learners who are undertaking training in employability skills. You will be working with learners of a wide range of ages and backgrounds and will need to be able to adjust your style accordingly.
The course would ideally cover areas such as CV writing and its use as a marketing tool, applying for vacancies, application forms, interview techniques, presentation tips and how to sell themselves effectively to prospective employers.
- Create/update the presentation to deliver employability courses
- Create the training materials to deliver employability courses
- Deliver engaging employability courses
- Provide advice and support to the adult learners
- You may also be asked to work on funded applications.
Ideal candidates for this role will fit the following specifications:
- Recent and relevant industrial/commercial experience
- Experience in the delivery of employability training is desired
- Current DBS disclosure preffered
- Available to start a new role in the coming weeks
- Ability to enthuse, inspire and build confidence
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good command of English
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.
|Registered Charity Number||1|