Job Ref: LTLAD08
Registered Charity Number: 1149619
Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We provide RAISEonline and Fischer Family Trust training courses for Primary and Secondary schools within and outside of Tower Hamlets. The core purpose of this is to provide school leaders a simpler, faster and easier way to understand and analyse RAISEonline school data. We offer highly rewarding RAISEonline training experiences and software that supports schools to sustain, maintain and drive school improvements.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary IT Officer position in our office, in Canary Wharf, on a part time or full time. No previous experience is required. Lunch and travel expenses are covered.
- Our Software support (Full training will be provided).
- Software testing
- Google research.
- Website update (it’s very easy to update our website. We use WordPress, Joomla etc Content Management Systems similar editing facilities as Microsoft Word has).
- Database update (Microsoft Excel)
- Email Marketing
- Any other ad-hoc jobs
You will receive all the coaching and training needed to succeed in this role.
- Strong understand of PC components
- Technical PC skills
- Excellent PC skills
- Previous experience with PC components is desirable
- Good command of English
- Friendly and approachable
- Good customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Good communication skills
- Adhoc Administration
- Drive to succeed
Interested candidates, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com or fax it to: 0844 504 5813
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.
225 Marsh Wall
London, E14 9FW
For directions click here
T: 0207 001 7730
F: 0844 504 58 13