InDesign for Beginners
This class will give you an insight into some of the creative concepts and fundamentals of Adobe InDesign. Either you’re completely brand new to InDesign, or you’ve played around with it but want to get more comfortable with InDesign. Either way, this course will be great for you. With hands-on practice, our instructors will take you from knowing nothing or just a little to a level where you can confidently start creating brochures, newsletters, posters and flyers.
- Getting started with InDesign
- Navigating and customizing the workspace
- Using the InDesign layers panel
- Using selection tools
- Construct simple advertisements
- Layout a multi column page
- Creating and adjusting shapes in Indesign
- Designing graphics with different blend modes
- Apply text formatting and create save and apply a paragraph style
- Adding footnotes and conditional texts
- Saving your projects for anything – printing, online, and more
Course Date: TBC
Course Time: TBC
Fee: £10. Payment must be made to confirm book. Please use the donate section below to make payment.
Open to the General Public.
Location: 225 Marsh Wall, Angel House, London E14 9FW
T: 0207 001 7730
For directions click here