Job Ref: LTLAD29
Registered Charity Number: 1149619
Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We provide RAISEonline and Fischer Family Trust training courses for Primary and Secondary schools within and outside of Tower Hamlets. The core purpose of this is to provide school leaders a simpler, faster and easier way to understand and analyse RAISEonline school data. We offer highly rewarding RAISEonline training experiences and software that supports schools to sustain, maintain and drive school improvements.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary HR Officer position in our office, in Canary Wharf, on a part time or full time. No previous experience is required. Travel and lunch expenses is included.
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Provide support on advertisements, job descriptions etc.
- Good organisational skills to deliver on project and able to prioritise work to meet work deadlines
- Manage recruitment activities (via an outsourced, external partner), acting on hiring activities and inputting information on to the recruitment management system accordingly
- Adhoc Administration
No previous experience is required. Candidates must be motivated and target driven. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong written communication
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Great communication skills
- Good PC skills
- Attention to detail
Interested candidates, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com or fax it to: 0844 504 5813
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.
225 Marsh Wall
London, E14 9FW
For directions click here
T: 0207 001 7730
F: 0844 504 58 13