We live in a constant ‘White Water’ world which drives us to frequent stressful moments. Can we avoid them? Avoiding these situations may prove to be an impossible task. The solution, therefore, lies in knowing how we manage stress.
If not managed properly, stress can have a very negative impact on our mental and physical health. Living in a state of continuous stress, without any relief or relaxation, can give rise to many health complications.
This half a day workshop on Stress Management is a highly interactive and reflective course which will help you examine what triggers stress in your life and how to overcome them.
- What is Stress – An Anthropological view
- Identify causes, symptoms, and effects of stress
- ‘Distress’ and ‘Eustress’
- Coping techniques – A cognitive behavioural approach
- Self-management for stress reduction
- Personal Responsibility for success – A strength based approach
- What will you gain?
- Confidence to challenge stress with a positive outlook
- Achieve better results through effective stress management
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Be self-organised
- Gain clarity on thinking distortions
- Spend less time reacting to deadlines
- Manage resources more efficiently
- Introduction to the 4 quadrants of time management
- Understand the ‘Ideal Quadrant’, its impact and how it will benefit you
- How can you prioritise effectively to achieve your goals
- Self-Reflection to identify in which quadrant you currently spend most of your time
Aim of this Workshop:
- Participants to identify what is Stress
- Where does stress come from?
- The various trigger points and impact of stress on their lives
- Widen their knowledge on techniques to manage stress better
Course Date: 30th March 2018
Course Time: 6pm-8:30pm
Fee: £5 deposit – click here to pay your deposit
Please note: due to a large number of cancellations, all future course bookings will now require a £5 deposit, this is a new strategy we are using to ensure delegates attend courses they have booked onto.
The £5 deposit will be refunded the day of the course, only if the delegate attends.
Your booking will not be verified without payment of the deposit, meaning, without submitting a deposit you cannot attend the course.
The deposit will be returned once attendance has occurred. Alternatively, you can opt to donate your deposit to the trainer to show appreciation for their efforts as all of our trainers’ work on a voluntary basis.
If you do not attend you will not be entitled to receive the return of this deposit.
You must cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours before the date and time the course is set to commence in order for the deposit returned.
Location: 225 Marsh Wall, Angel House, London E14 9FW
T: 0207 001 7730
For directions click here