How Are We Different?
What is different about Lifetime Learning when compared with other organizations in the UK?
- This is an independent organisation managed by a board of trustees.
- We aim to positively impact the individuals in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- We rely on support from partnerships and employ this in our associations with project ventures, donors, volunteers and individuals.
- Volunteering is the main part of our actions.
- We are diligent in attaining and maintaining the highest level of standards through accountability and transparency.
- We identify the value of events as opportunities to strengthen integrity, improve our image, raise awareness, develop media interest and raise funding resources.