Job Ref: LTLEMO4
Registered Charity Number: 1149619
Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary Event Planner position in our office, in Canary Wharf, on a part time or full time. No previous experience is required. Travel and Lunch expenses are covered.
We require support in planning the events we run locally and nationally. The ideal candidate will be organised, have a fine eye for detail, a professional manner and have strong time management skills.
- Assist the events, promotions coordinating with other colleagues, vendors, businesses and other personnel in order to execute a successful function
- Conduct research, to find resources to help staff make decisions and event possibilities
- Propose new ideas to improve event planning and implementation process, gather information on each project to achieve quality event production
- Adhoc Administration
- Planning, organization and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good office and PC skills.
- Good command of English
- Friendly and approachable
- Be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Target driven
- Hard working
- Persuasive with a drive to succeed.
Interested candidates, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: 0844 504 5813
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.
225 Marsh Wall
London, E14 9FW
For directions click here
T: 0207 001 7730
F: 0844 504 58 13