Job Ref: ROLA1
Registered Charity Number: 1149619
We are looking for an individual that is sales driven, detail oriented individual who possesses an advanced knowledge of Excel to join our team as a Software Support Officer on a full time basis in our London office, Canary Wharf.
The successful candidate will be making a mixture of cold and warm calls to generate more clients, supporting current clients and general administration. This candidate will be passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We provide RAISEonline Training and Consultancy has been running for over 10 years providing quality and multifaceted courses in education and training for Early Years, Primary, Secondary, Special, Church and Independent Schools. The successfully creation of a software has been created for School Improvement.
Hours: 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday 8 am – 5 pm
The role responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Dealing with bookings and enquiries
- Promoting the software
- Performing demonstrations of our software
- Performing training for the usage of our software
- Liaising with the team
- Support clients to resolve any issues
- Creating and importing data into the software for new clients
- Monitoring and maintaining the software
- Suggest improvements for the software
- Work closely with our developers to resolve issues and make improvements
Ideal candidates for this role will fit the following specifications:
- Advanced Level Excel Knowledge including VLOOKUP, Pivot tables
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Persuasive and assertive
- Sales and target driven
- Hands on approach to work
- Be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Friendly and approachable
- Logical thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility with time and travel
- Ideally with Maths, Science or IT background
- Previous experience as an education consultant or within an education setting
- Ability to engage and build relationships over the phone and face to face
Full training will be provided.
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing why you think you would be suitable for this position. Unfortunately, only candidates who have been accepted for the initial stages of the process will be contacted.
225 Marsh Wall
London, E14 9FW
For directions click here
T: 0207 001 7730
F: 0844 504 58 13