Job Ref: LTLDA809
Registered Charity Number: 1149619
Lifetime Learning strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We provide RAISEonline and Fischer Family Trust training courses for Primary and Secondary schools within and outside of Tower Hamlets. The core purpose of this is to provide school leaders a simpler, faster and easier way to understand and analyse RAISEonline school data. We offer highly rewarding RAISEonline training experiences and software that supports schools to sustain, maintain and drive school improvements.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary Data Analyst position in our London office, Canary Wharf, on a part time or full time basis . No previous experience is required. Travel and lunch expenses are covered.
- Analysing and investigating datasets
- Analyse internal & external data sets to identify trends and inform key decision making processes
- Create, analyse and develop performance information template
- Supporting clients with analysis and issues
- Support the management team to prepare, provide and develop performance data to ensure continuous improvement
- Manage the content, format and overall quality of the data
- Adhoc Administration
- Strong PC skills
- Ability to use Excel at advance level – (pivot tables/Vlookup, functions etc…)- Essential
- Need to have a keen eye for detail
- Strong analytical skills
- A passion to work with large data sets
- Organised and self-motivated
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Excellent command of English
- Friendly and approachable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Great communication skills
- Good PC skills
- Drive to succeed
- Target driven
Interested candidates, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: 0844 504 5813
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.
225 Marsh Wall
London, E14 9FW
For directions click here
T: 0207 001 7730
F: 0844 504 58 13