Being confident in Microsoft Word is essential for anyone who either works or aspires to work in an office environment.
This MS Word course is designed to provide you with the essential skills you will need to be proficient in Word in the workplace. You don’t need any prior experience of Word, but you will need to be familiar and confident with using a computer.
The elements of Microsoft Word that will be covered in this course are:
- Create and Manage Documents:
- Getting familiar with the Word environment, Ribbons, Tabs and Command groups
- Creating different types of Word documents and opening existing ones
- Saving and sharing options within Microsoft Word
- Page Layout options
- Spell check and Grammar options
- Printing options
- Formatting Text, Paragraph, and Sections:
- Formatting Text options
- Indents and Tabs
- Line and Paragraph spacing
- Inserting different types of breaks
- Creating and managing Columns
- Creating and managing Headers, footers and page numbers
- Styles and Themes
- Create Tables and Lists:
- Creating and managing Lists
- Creating and managing Hyperlinks
- Creating and managing Tables
- Insert and Format Objects:
- Inserting Pictures and text wrapping options
- Formatting Pictures
- Inserting and managing shapes
- Arranging different Objects
- Creating and managing Charts
- Smart Art graphics
- Sharing and Collaborating:
- Tracking Changes and Comments
- Finalising and Protecting documents
You can also be confident that you will possess the top skills being sought by employers. Additionally, you will also be in a position to take the Microsoft Office Specialist test (MOS) and ECDL Advanced (Word Processing) exam.
For more information please visit our website
You’ll also have the powerful Lifetime Learning name on your CV, as a quality mark of achievement. To continue your training, we’d urge you to look at our other Microsoft Office courses or our Microsoft Office Plus Diploma.
We are in the process of finalising dates for our courses in 2018 with the trainers and will include the schedule below as soon as it is available.
Course Date: 11th July 2018
Course Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Fee: FREE – £5 refundable deposit – click here to pay your deposit
Please note: due to a large number of cancellations, all course bookings will require a £5 deposit, this is a new strategy we are using to ensure delegates attend courses they have booked onto.
Your booking will not be verified without payment of the deposit, meaning, without submitting a deposit you cannot attend the course.
The deposit will be returned once attendance has occurred. Alternatively, you can opt to donate your deposit to the trainer to show appreciation for their efforts as all of our trainers’ work on a voluntary basis.
If you do not attend you will not be entitled to receive the return of this deposit.
You must cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours before the date and time the course is set to commence in order for the deposit returned.
Location: 225 Marsh Wall, Angel House, London E14 9FW
T: 0207 001 7730
For directions click here