Who is this workshop for?
- Is looking for a paid part-time or full-time job including apprenticeships and work experience (this could be your first job, or you are looking to change your job or return to work after a long break)
- Wants to increase their chances of getting hired
- Has been unsuccessful with previous job searches/job interviews and is wondering where they might be going wrong
- Is eligible to work in the UK
- Over 19 years or older
- Online job search
- Background research
- Writing a winning application form
- Writing a winning cover letter and CV
- Preparing for interview
- Interview technique
Aims of the workshop:
By the end of this interactive workshop, you will learn how to:
- Set and achieve your employment goals
- Search for a job effectively online
- Apply key strategies and tips to increase your chances of getting hired
Course Date: 4th September 2018
Course Time: 10am – 2pm
Fee: £5 deposit – click here to pay your deposit
Please note: due to a large number of cancellations, all course bookings will require a £5 deposit, this is a new strategy we are using to ensure delegates attend courses they have booked onto.
Your booking will not be verified without payment of the deposit, meaning, without submitting a deposit you cannot attend the course.
The deposit will be returned once attendance has occurred. Alternatively, you can opt to donate your deposit to the trainer to show appreciation for their efforts as all of our trainers’ work on a voluntary basis.
If you do not attend you will not be entitled to receive the return of this deposit.
You must cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours before the date and time the course is set to commence in order for the deposit returned.
Location: 225 Marsh Wall, Angel House, London E14 9FW
T: 0207 001 7730
For directions click here
Fee: Free. London Borough of Tower Hamlets residence only.