Job Ref: 587986C
Registered Charity Number: 1149619
Here at Lifetime Learning we strive for the fulfilment of employability by providing opportunities to enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals, within and outside the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. We aim to increase an individual’s chances of achieving sustainable employment and to facilitate a wider spectrum of opportunities for individuals in the future.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share and understand our thoughts and views to help us achieve our goals.
We currently need to fill our Voluntary C# Programmer Role to service our growing client base in our London office on a Part time or Full time basis. No previous experience is required. Travel and lunch are covered.
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
- C# form based application experience.
- Database Connectivity using mysql.
- Event Handling
- Adhere to in-house development processes and standards
- Analyse requirements
- Develop changes to existing systems
- Adequately test developed software and liase with the developer
- Make recommendations
- Ensure all documentation is maintained to a high standard
- Liase with the team
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly and approaching
- Ability to work well in a team and individually
- Excellent PC Skills
- Hard working
- Drive to succeed
Interested candidates, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: 0844 504 5813
If you do not hear from us, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we may contact you at a later date should the position become available.
225 Marsh Wall
London, E14 9FW
For directions click here
T: 0207 001 7730
F: 0844 504 58 13