Course – Advanced Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Excel is the world’s most popular spreadsheet program; learning how to use Excel’s advanced functionality with Lifetime Learning Training shows that you have taken one of the best Excel courses available. This course is also designed to help you prepare for FETAC Award B20028 in Spreadsheets or the MOS test. Prior experience of MS Excel is required.
The elements of Microsoft Excel that will be covered in this course:
- Creating a basic Formula
- Calculating Values
- Nested IF
- Editing & Copying Formulas
- Fixing Errors in Your Formulas
- Data Analysis & Pivot Tables
- Creating a PivotTable
- Specifying the Data a PivotTable Analyses
- Changing a PivotTable’s Calculation
- Selecting What Appears in a PivotTable
- Grouping Dates in a PivotTable
- Updating a PivotTable
- Formatting and Charting a PivotTable
- Automating Tasks with Macros
- Recording a Macro
- Playing a Macro and Assigning a Macro a Shortcut Key
- Adding a Macro to a Toolbar
Gain confidence that you’ll possess the top skills being sought by employers and the ability to use Microsoft Excel to its full potential.
You’ll also have the powerful Lifetime Learning name on your CV, as a quality mark of achievement. To continue your training, we’d urge you to look at our other Microsoft Office courses, or our Microsoft Office Plus Diploma.
- 23rd and 24th May – 2 day course
- Course Time: 10:00 – 16:00
Fee: £5 deposit – click here to pay your deposit
Please note: due to a large number of cancellations, all course bookings will require a £5 deposit, this is a new strategy we are using to ensure delegates attend courses they have booked onto.
Your booking will not be verified without payment of the deposit, meaning, without submitting a deposit you cannot attend the course.
The deposit will be returned once attendance has occurred. Alternatively, you can opt to donate your deposit to the trainer to show appreciation for their efforts as all of our trainers’ work on a voluntary basis.
If you do not attend you will not be entitled to receive the return of this deposit.
You must cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours before the date and time the course is set to commence in order for the deposit returned.