How Are We Different?
What is different about Lifetime Learning when compared with other organizations in the UK?
- This is an independent organisation managed by a board of trustees.
- We aim to positively impact the individuals in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- We rely on support from partnerships and employ this in our associations with project ventures, donors, volunteers and organisations.
- Volunteering is the main part of our actions.
- We are diligent in attaining and maintaining the highest level of standards through accountability and transparency.
- We identify the value of events as opportunities to strengthen integrity, improve our image, raise awareness, develop media interest and raise funding resources.
We are a self-funded charity, meaning we receive no government funding.
While we try our very best to ensure that courses run as scheduled, occasionally we may need to cancel or reschedule a course due to unforeseen circumstances or low numbers. Please do not attend any courses without confirmation via phone or email. If you do not receive confirmation, the course may not be going ahead. If you attend without booking or receiving confirmation, we will not accept any liability for any costs or inconvenience that may occur.